In this section you’ll find practical and handy tips that will help you a very relaxed waxing session. Please, do not hesitate to call or email us if you have any questions.
- Talk to the professional. Ask all questions you may have and let them know if you are over sensitive or have any allergies. Your treatment will a lot more relaxed.
- Take a nice warm shower before your session. Your pore will be more open, making it easier to wax.
- 2 millimetre is already long enough to have your waxing treatment.
- Don’t take a sauna until two days after your waxing treatment. Your pore are still open and need to get back to normal.
- Let your skin take a rest.
- Have a scrub session a few days before the waxing treatment. Your skin will still be recovering from it one or two days before waxing.
- Never wear body lotions or greasy creams before the waxing session or the wax won’t stick properly. Discuss this with the waxing professional.
- Take an aspirin a while before the treatment if you are feeling restless if it’s your first time. You will notice that it’s much easier than you think.